Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Philippine Independence Day ... belated :)


So yesterday, June 12, was Philippine Independence Day. At this point in my life I can truly say that I am very proud that I am a Filipino. Yes, our culture is not singularly of that Filipino but a mixture of all of the countries that colonized us but I think what makes us unique is the combination of those cultures that we share with nobody else.

Who else has Asian facial features with Spanish last names? I think only the Philippines.

Anyways, what do I know? 

All I know is that I'm proud that I am Filipino and that we have Manny Pacquaio, Charice, Rafe Totengco, Bryanboy, Cristeta Comerford, Josie Natori, Lea Salonga, and Monique Lhuillier.

This is just my opinion, ok? Shallow? So what? Move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment