Monday, June 7, 2010

L’Oreal EverStrong Bodify Shampoo and Conditioner


Okay, so my crowning glory isn’t exactly in it’s glorious state as it used to be and I have been on a quest to restore it to its former state or as close to it as possible.
Over the years, my hair has become dry and dull and thinning. Not thinned out yet but I am not waiting nor looking forward to that day. So the quest for the right product has led me to a very frustrating and wallet draining journey.
That journey is on a halt though for I think I may have found THE product to end THE journey.



L’Oreal EverStrong Bodify Shampoo and Conditioner  has that patented Bio-Ceramide complex. According to the website and label, it will strengthen just after one wash. And according to this “traveller”, is TRUE. I can really tell that my hair felt different. It felt thicker and silky. Like that feeling after you came out of a salon and spent days replicating that “just been to the salon feel”. Yes, that one. I have not used it for a week and it feels exactly like that after using it. I am halfway on my journey. I have yet to see if it will actually make my hair stronger in the long run.
For now, this “traveller” is happy to stay put and enjoy the rosemary-mint aroma in the shower.
Original blog post Feb 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment