Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo Journal #1



Reflection

I took this picture way back when Bea was 1 year old (or somewhere around that age). My Uncle Nono was playing with Bea with Auntie Del’s mirror on her vanity. I loved their facial expressions as they play around with their reflection on the mirror. I think this picture showed my Uncle’s love and fondness for Bea. As I am trying to remember what that day was like, inside Auntie Del’s room, with the aircon in full blast, I am overcome with tears. Tears of both joy and sadness. Joy because of all the good times I’ve had with them. I would never trade those moments for anything. Sadness because I truly miss them so much.
But there’s no point in dwelling over the negative side of things. I will always cherish those times and this is my way of cherishing those memories forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment