Monday, June 7, 2010

it’s the beginning of a new year, a new decade


It is officially January 1, 2010 …
Eeeeeekkkkk!
Yes, new year/new blog. Ayayay… Let me explain myself.
I am moving over all of my blogs from blogger to wordpress, why? I just thought the platform is so much better. I have 3 blogs on blogpress and I intend to keep it at that number. One for my foodtruck obssession, one for restos/foods/food related gadgets and a personal one (which is this one). I have a mac/mobile me webby but I can only update that one on the desktop under the iWeb application. Not very mobile indeed. So that explains the birth of cogitationproject.wordpress.com. Cogitation being another word for thought.
So, this marks the beginning of the year for me… May I have a fruitful, peaceful, healthy, fulfilling and successful 2010! Cheers!
Original blog posted Jan 01,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment