Monday, June 7, 2010

@Teavana 's Maracuya Passion Fruit and Tiki Twilight ICED TEA Blend




(photo from Teavana iPhone App)
So I prepared an ICED TEA using this @teavana tea blend…result: FAIL :(
I decided to try out the tea blender from the Teavana iPhone app and this is one of 3 tea blends that I have lined up. Maracuya Passion Fruit is a flavored oolong while Tiki Twilight is a flavore white. Good combination in the health benefits department. And I particularly chose this one because of the citruses on both teas which I am a big fan of. But, unfortunately, the end result is a fruity tea with a very strong bitter taste. I steeped it according to directions from the iPhone app which was 3 minutes minus 1 min to take into account the delicacy of the white tea. I actually made it twice to no success. I am so disappointed.
:(
Original blog posted Jan 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment