Monday, June 7, 2010

Zojirushi Water Boiler and Warmer



I bought this water boiler/warmer at Teavana last month using my birthday money. I thought what a good way to prepare the variety of tea that I get from Teavana. One might think it’s very expensive just for boiling water. Well, it is for that purpose. But I believe it’s made in part for prepping tea as it has various temps for different types of tea. It has a 208′, 195′, 175′ and 140′ setting.
Delicate teas such as your green and white teas are best prepared using the appropriate hot water. Something to do with the teas loosing its antioxidant properties to very hot water. And I noticed that the tea definitely taste different if prepared with boiling water.
So far, I do not have any complaints in my water boiler/warmer. It’s good at what it’s supposed to do.
- Posted using BlogPress for iPhone
original post date Dec 29,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment